Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Welcome!!!

Hi, my name is Michael, and I thought I'd finally make an outlet for my ever growing record collection. On this blog, I'm going to post some albums that I hope people enjoy. I think you'll find my taste is eclectic and wide ranging, so I think I'll have something for everybody. I'm going to try not to infringe copyrights, but in the future I may bend the rules to get some good stuff out. ;)

13 Comments:

Blogger Let's MAGA said...

Awesome Michael. I will link you up as you have me. Great first posts! See you as we pass at Rapid Share! Timbo

11:09 AM  
Blogger Michael said...

Thanks for the comments you guys. Really nice to know that people are enjoying this stuff.

4:37 PM  
Blogger brainwerk said...

Good stuff. Keep it up.

12:28 PM  
Blogger Meester Music said...

Hey! Great blog..welcome to the club!

I will surely link you up. Drop by my Blog and say hi sometime.

Good luck!

-MEESTER MUSIC

2:26 PM  
Blogger earl said...

welcome to the blog universe; this looks great!
http://guitarguitarguitar.blogspot.com/
earl

9:21 PM  
Blogger mocho said...

excelente tu blog , muchacho.

3:20 PM  
Blogger Miss F said...

yay, wonderfuL blog, this!

thanks for deciding to join the chaotic (?), crazy, delightful, F U N, wonderfully satisfying world of blogging.

5:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks! This is a great blog! I know how much work it is to keep something like this going - just wanted to post and let you know that all your work is REALLY appreciated! I grew up in Hawaii (Ewa Beach, Campbell class of '67). Some great memories here and some great new stuff too!
Mahalo nui loa,
Sue

4:31 PM  
Blogger Lambda said...

nice to meet you!!!
awesome post and really top quality sound.
best!

5:46 AM  
Blogger Candle In The Dark said...

just found your page, love the album covers, place looks great!

4:10 PM  
Blogger Matt said...

Excellent shares, my friend!

Thank you ;-)

8:36 AM  
Blogger OldHippieRick said...

Really cool postings great job and "Thanks Much" Rick :)
renagademusic@yahoo.com

3:03 PM  
Blogger eda said...

按摩棒的電動按摩棒的飛機杯的自慰套的自慰套的情趣內衣的
角色扮演的情趣,情趣用品的跳蛋的情趣跳蛋的

G點的性感丁字褲的吊帶襪的丁字褲的無線跳蛋的

衣蝶的.的
情趣按摩棒的
潤滑液的SM的內衣的性感內衣的自慰器的充氣娃娃的AV的情趣的情趣用品的

3:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home